Asana Security Two Factor Authentication

I’ve also raised this issue with Asana, and they are still not doing it. The response: “As you’ve noted, we do not currently offer the option to require two-factor authentication when logging into Asana directly. While we don’t have plans to add this option in the near term, …” followed by a bunch of bad ideas.

2 Likes

Agree with the sentiment already expressed.

1 Like

Please add two-factor authentication. We are revising the security measures in our business and we may need to change services if we can’t secure our Asana information better. Thanks.

1 Like

This really is a must-have. We have recently revised our security policies, requiring MFA as standard. It’s even on my own customer-facing app roadmap so I’d hope it’s on yours too!

2 Likes

I agree. MFA is a basic requirement for any cloud based system

1 Like

I have just discovered Asana for the 1st time, but I am put off using it because of the apparent lack of 2FA support.

This should be standard for all subscription levels of Asana,

Want to add my voice to the chorus of others that 2FA is something we absolutely need as an organization. There’s a lot of sensitive things that get stored in Asana and we would like to lock it down, preferably with U2F.

I Agree. Security should be a priority on all accounts, not just Enterprise. Asana should treat the security of all their users equally. There should be Two Factor Authentication options on all plans and without the requirement for a Google account or other authentication service.

I’m very surprised this is not available yet. It’s a basic security measurement.

We need this in order to use for our team too. Still not available?

Hi, we would like two-factor authentication as an option in Asana. Is there a plan yet to add it?

+1

Also need this, can’t believe it’s not standard yet!

2FA is a must have for all accounts on Asana! Otherwise we all are a target for Hackers…

1 Like

Just adding my vote for 2FA authentication.

2FA Two Factor Authentication should be implemented immediately. This is a no-go for me. Looking elsewhere until it is put into service here for ALL types of accounts.

2 Likes

3 years and we all still have to wait.
Security is a must and Asana still give a damn.

1 Like

Looks like a money-grab: want better security, buy premium, auth via google/saml/etc. Ridiculous! 2FA is industry-standard.

1 Like

Our clients need to Two Factor/Step Authentication for security.
Because we have many sensitive data in Asana.

1 Like