Asana Tags - Easier way to tag by multi selection

Hi,

We have quite many tags in a defined list for our 20+ team. I am trying to see if it is possible to have the option to view all tags when in a task, select in one go the tags I believe are needed, based on the structure we have, and then click done. It is so cumbersome to look at a separate document, start typing the tag name in each case. This is a major flaw in making Asana task creation when it comes to ensuring seamless usability and operational excellence. Please help! or make this possible!.

thanks

Andy

1 Like

This multiple picker improved functionality would be nice for tags (and for multi-homing multiple projects too). Until then, could one or several task templates (or just a few tasks you can copy stored somewhere for this purpose) where you preset some of the tags help? So instead of creating a new task always, create from template or copy to get a set of preset tags as a head start.

I may be wrong but it seems like Asana is downplaying tags generally, so maybe your request will not have the highest priority.

Larry Berger
Asana2Go & Asana Certified Pro Consultant at Trilogi Software