Create follow up tasks from mobile app

For me, one of the most used features on a daily basis is the creation of follow up tasks.

The thing is that I feel handicapped when using the mobile app, as I can’t create follow up tasks or reminders from it.

I think it would be I great addition to benefit the entire asana community.

I voted for this too. But we might have to be patient on this one :wink: As far as I can tell, the Follow-up Task is still an experimental “hack” feature, so when it goes mainstream it’s probably just a matter of time before it comes down to the mobile app too.

In the meantime I just have a private project that I create my own Follow-up tasks in via the app, and @mention the original task in the description. Not super quick, but saves having to use a separate app like a calendar to remember to chase something up.

The app rocks! :muscle:

1 Like

I would love this feature as well - helps me keep my inbox clean while knowing what I need to go back and take a look at.

3 Likes

Please!

1 Like

Really need this.

1 Like

Still looking for this almost 2 years later. Any love?

1 Like

Strange that this isn’t an option

Hi everyone!

I’m excited to announce our team is rolling out an update that will allow you to create follow-up tasks on iOS :tada: This new feature is currently not available on the Android app but we’re working on it, so keep an eye out for an update!

2 Likes

Hi all :wave:

As promised, this is an update to let you know we’re rolling out this feature on Android! If the option to create follow-up tasks on Android is not available for you yet, it will be very soon!

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback. Have a great day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.