Download csv file with date and time

export

So I create a report by using search and it puts the info I need I then download this as a csv file and import it into Excel and it shows the create date as mm/dd/yyyy with no time, just the date, it also does this for the completion date is there a setting in the config I need? Can this be done?

When you look at the file with a simple TextEditor (not Excel) is the time info there? Because I am wondering if this is not an Excel format issue, with Excel applying a mm/dd:yyy format by itself?

Bastien
Asana Certified Pro, consultant, author and developer

Hi @William_Flow I’m afraid that the export to .csv features does not include completion or due time at the moment, but this is definitely something we will be working on in the future.

I’m moving your thread to the #productfeedback category for the time being to give you and other community members an option to vote for this feature!

Thanks for the Answer! Is there a way I can get the create and complete date with timestamp in Asana itself?

Yes, in each task story, you can see when the task was created/updated/completed. Stories are located below the Description and Project field:

Thats ok but I am asking for the date and the time like “15 Jun 14:35”

Sorry I missed this part @William_Flow! As it stands, stories do not include timestamps unfortunately, but hopefully this is something we can implement in the future!