Download files from a project :: All files at once OR using filters ie. date, file extension etc

Hi

I have found some threads tackling this issue, but instead of waiting for Asana to release such tool, we need someone who could create such integration for us (any advice? @Bastien_Siebman, @Alexis)

Our company (design, construct and maintenance) has been using Asana for more than 4 years now and we have a variety of users; most of all, we use Asana throughout the entire business.

Last year we introduced a new system of monitoring site work with daily (mostly) updates. We’re tracking building milestones, design changes and interactions with suppliers and clients. Team members are uploading pictures (lots of them!!) and files to Asana constantly.

This way of tracability of wokring really well

(Remainder of message below)

Last year we introduced a new system of monitoring site work with daily (mostly) updates. We’re tracking building milestones, design changes and interactions with suppliers and clients.

Team members are uploading pictures (lots of them!!) and files (PDF, XLS, DOC) to Asana constantly, either using the Asana app (desktop and smartphones or via email).

Tracking our construction progress this way is working really well but we are slowly creating a massive backlog of data backup; eventually we will not be able to back it up manually (too time consuming).

We would like to create a little application, extension that can do that for us.

Any advice or contact for a developer that can do this for us?

Thanks in advance

Check out Asana Experts (productivity-experts.com) for existing developers familiar with Asana API!
I am part of the developers, you can contact me in private to discuss your project.