GDPR Compliance

My name is Maria, I work for Polontech - Agile and ITSM & ITIL consultants. We’re working with various tools, and yours among them. Our client is interested how GDPR is going to be implemented in your software.

We’ve already read your GDPR statement, but want to know more details. We particularly want to know your future measures for data and custom profile protection and retention, as well as what customer data are you going to ask for and how are you going to handle and store it.

Hi Maria - Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like you’ve already read Asana’s GDPR blog post. In that case, our next step is for you to speak with our support team directly. My colleagues will be able to share their expertise and answer any specifics you may have. Feel free to reach out by visiting Asana Support - Help Center • Asana. Just click “I’m having trouble with,” scroll to the bottom of the page, and click “Let’s talk.”

Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with here in the community! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Alexis!

Thanks for helping us out!

1 Like