Grammarly recognition

Is there any way to make all the text boxes recognizable to Grammarly?
The comments and the description box are not compatible with my chrome or the Safari browser and the plugin. But ironically it works in this box that I’m typing the request in.

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the feedback. @Alexis do you think we should move this to the Product Feedback category?

Bastien

2 Likes

Ok, I thought it fit in the integration category. If you think it fits better in the product feedback category I can move it.

I face the same problem like Matthew

1 Like

Add another voice here

1 Like

Same here. I voted too (as I hope everyone is doing who wants this). Grammarly is a great product and it would be really nice if it worked in the large text areas in Asana, not just task titles. Thanks.

3 Likes

+1 for this issue.

1 Like

Same problem. Can’t use Grammarly chrome for Asana.

1 Like

+1

Would be a big plus. I work so much with Asana, that Grammarly is almost useless for now…

2 Likes

+1 For Grammarly

+1 for Grammarly in Asana’s conversations, thanks.

I’m not web developer, and don’t know enough about how Grammarly plug-in (Chrome) works in detecting text input fields, but I have to imagine this wouldn’t be too difficult to achieve.

I just purchased Grammarly Premium and like many users above, spend a ton of time in Asana writing and some of that is longer form content that I’d like to leverage Grammarly to help clean up / clarify my messaging.

a Vote for us to. We love Grammerly but its not working with Asana. Or strangely enough this text box right now… +1

1 Like

I’d love this feature - we Use grammar leave for our social media and the ability for people to import into forms or straight into descriptions content for social media with grammarly would be freaking fantastic

This feature is so much important. We need to make Asana work with Grammarly seamlessly.

Another one here.

Still no Grammarly on asana?

Oh my god, almost 2 years after the first “suggestion” and still not working… Should we just lose hope?

2 Likes

Any developer here knows if that is a complicated thing to do?