Hello Asana Community! My name is Johanna and I’m a researcher here at Asana.
I’m currently working with a team that wants to make improvements to the emails you receive from Asana. So, over the next few months, we’ll be experimenting with some changes to our emails and we want your feedback along the way. Sound interesting? Keep reading…
What to expect as an email beta tester:
- You’ll see new versions of our email notifications before anyone else.
- If you see anything that looks broken or off, let us know by clicking a “give feedback” link you’ll find in the email.
- You’ll be added to a private email beta group in this Community where you can sound off about our emails in general and what would make them better. We’ll also post specific questions to the group that you are welcome, but not obligated, to answer.
- If you sign up but change your mind later, you can opt out at any time.
To sign up for our email beta group, please complete this survey: https://www.getfeedback.com/r/n5PUsAb7 and we’ll follow up via email about next steps.
Hope to hear from you soon!
– Johanna, Asana Experience Research