Order Dragging in Firefox for Mac doesn't Work

Hi does anyone use Firefox on a Mac and the dragging of a task to reorder it in the list doesn’t work?
Works fine on Chrome but for Some Reason Firefox isn’t working.
Am using version 57.2.3

Jason.

Firefox 59.0.2 on a Mac. Working for me.

Hi @Jason_Woods are you able to reproduce in an incognito window? Just wondering if the issue could be related to some extension installed on your browser? Keep us posted!

Thanks @Marie @vince_mustachio will give both suggestions a go and update.

1 Like

Okay so this morning after trying both it seems to work. Seems my firefox version was old and now on 59.0.2.

So all good, will keep using Firefox for a bit longer…

1 Like

I have this issue! Unfortunately it’s inconsistent, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. But I experience it regularly on Firefox Mac.

I wonder if it’s because I’m on an older late-2012 iMac…

Possibly @Kenneth_Berger! What’s your version of Firefox? Do you have an update available?

Nope, I’m on the latest! 61.something, I’m away from my computer. It said I had the latest version yesterday anyway. Usually it works when I first open the browser but then i get a weird visual artifact and can only move items using keyboard shortcuts.

1 Like

Sorry for the late follow-up @Kenneth_Berger! I’m happy to escalate the issue to our Development Team, but in order to help them, I would you to confirm what version of Firefox and which OS you’re using.

Also, can you confirm whether or not you’re able to reproduce the issue with an incognito window?

I look forward to your reply!

Firefox 61.0.2 (64-bit)
Mac OS 10.13.6

Unfortunately the issue is intermittent and I wasn’t able to reproduce it just now. I’ll keep trying to find a consistent way to reproduce and follow up.

1 Like