Share Reports (Saved Searches)?

I noticed that if I create a Report or saved search that other users have no ability to see them. They would have to recreate the report manually. It would be nice if saved searches were available to everyone but it was their choice to add it to the Reports bar on the side

You have always a possibility to share report via URL in 3-rd party communication tool, or in project/task/conversation description/comment.

As Asana is a Business-Product, I totaly agree. The URL is more like a workaround than a particular feature for sharing. This is not acceptable.
I consider the posibility to move a Report to a Team as a highly recommended feature, which in Jira, for example is so much better implemented, that I really was shocked when I made my first steps in Asana searching. I am really missing this Feature in Asana, because it makes it even more difficult to help my colleagues find the single pane of glass for a project-overview.

Another possible advance of this approach could be the easy access of customized lists in the mobile App, which still has the lack of more than 1 custom field to Display.