Shortcut to switch between Workspaces/Organizations

I would like a fast way to switch between different Workspaces/Organizations. I don’t like them hidden in a drop-down. Preferably “Hotkeys”. Although it doesn’t take that much longer to the upper right corner it would still increase the workflow.

I’d like to see buttons that take me to my various Workspaces at the very top of Asana in plain view. I know they are currently in my “user menu” and it takes 2 clicks to get to my Workspaces, however they get lost in there. In fact, I find that I miss my tasks in my other workspaces on a daily basis and have to actually create a task in my MAIN Workspace to tells me to check my other Workspaces.

I created a mockup of what I envisioned for this and would help me quickly click between Workspaces.

Initial/Acronym convention would be the business name. Mintun Media = MM, Elastic Linguistics = EL, P = Personal

Thanks for sharing this suggestion with us @Matt_Mintun :slight_smile: We already have a very similar topic in the Forum, so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with this main thread; hope that’s ok! Will keep you posted when I have an update on this matter!