Team Calender on the Asana Mobile App

Hi Jason, it’s for IOS.

Best,
Josh Shaver

Okay thanks. I thought it was available on IOS but not Android.

@Rebecca_McGrath - Is there an existing Product Feedback post that this can be merged with?

Jason.

1 Like

Hi @Joshua_Shaver, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

The Team calendar is not available yet in our iOS app, but this is definitely on our radar!

Thanks for tagging me, @Jason_Woods - we do have an existing feedback thread for this topic :slight_smile: I’ve gone ahead and merge the posts to consolidate feedback. I’ll keep you both posted if I have any updates!

1 Like

Hi @Rebecca_McGrath

I too would like to know when this might be implemented.

Thanks.

2 Likes

According to this thread, adding team calendar to the mobile app has been “on your radar” since May 2017. Don’t you think it’s about time it moved off the “radar” and into practice? I am ASTOUNDED by how many things on these threads have been “on asana’s radar” for, like this one, SIX YEARS! Do better.

1 Like

Hello @Vicki_Glembocki and welcome to the Asana Community :wave:

Would have been nice to say at least „Hi“ or „Hello“ before complaining. And words in all caps surely won‘t help either. We should all communicate in a respectful way in this forum. Here are the forum guidelines for you to read again: FAQ - Asana Community Forum

1 Like

Hi Andrea. With all due respect, communicating in any way in this forum appears to accomplish nothing. Does asana think that users will ask for something for six years–SIX years–and just be chill and friendly forever?

1 Like

Hey @Vicki_Glembocki I‘d like to refer to this post where I list some points regarding feedback requests, features published etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I found this thread from a Google search hoping to find a solution on where to view the overall Team calendar as my business mostly uses Asana on iOS. I see where this has been said to be on the company’s “radar” for quite some time now but is there any actual timeline in which everyone could expect this to be an available feature? This seems like an excessive amount of time for what in the grand scheme of things can’t be a huge update. There is clearly a large need for this to happen. I’ve been trying to figure out for months prior to this post, so I’m sure there are many like me who have not posted a reply on the thread but are anxiously awaiting this feature’s rollout.

1 Like

We can view project and personal calendars, but would be helpful to also see a team calendar like on desktop so we can see everything together.

1 Like

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum @Vicky_Murakami-Tsuda!

Yes correct currently this feature is not available.
However there is an existing feedback request thread so I merged your post.

Don’t forget to upvote at the top of the thread :slight_smile:

Please add this. I don’t know how many times I am in a meeting without my laptop, and I cannot view my team calendar with upcoming tasks

1 Like

Hi @Andrea_Mayer

Any update to when this might be implemented?

It’s still desperately needed!

Thanks.

Hey @John_Porter, I do not work for Asana and Asana does not share a public roadmap so unfortunately I won’t be able to tell. However Asana is always monitoring all feedback request threads and new features (including some of the top requested ones) are being launched every month.

1 Like

Sorry @Andrea_Mayer I didn’t realise :slight_smile:

I’m still eager to know if/when this will be implemented though…Hopefully someone from Asana will see this & respond!

Thanks.