Viewing List of All My Projects

I would like to see a list of my projects. “Sidebar” in videos not consistent with my on-screen experience,

Hi @Kelly_Lamb! Apologies for the confusion, we haven’t had a chance yet to update all our Guide screenshots following How to Navigate Asana | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide, which might explain the discrepencies between what you see on the guide and on your account.

To make sure you can access your projects from the sidebar, simply make sure to favorite them:

1. Access your project
  2. At the top of your screen, click on the little “★” icon to favorite your project (see screenshot below).
  3. Your project will then automatically be saved in your left sidebar

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your response, Marie!

In step #1 you have listed below, “Access your project”. How do I do that besides typing in the search bar? For example, if I can’t remember the name of a project, is there a list somewhere that I can see all of my projects?

Thanks!

Kelly

Hey @Kelly_Lamb, you can also access your projects from the sidebar; simply look for the project tab under the relevant Team. You can also refer to this screenshot :point_right:How to Navigate Asana | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide

Have a great day!