Workload view showing incorrect scheduled hours

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the bug you’re experiencing: Workload data is incorrect showing an huge spike/inaccurate data and hours scheduled

Steps to reproduce: Simply going to our martech workload portfolio and then scroll down, the numbers appear normal for a moment and then jump… showing people going from 6-7 hours scheduled to then 130+… and everyone has the same hours scheduled which leads me to believe this is a system, rather than human, error.

Browser version: Chrome

What version of Asana are you using (Personal, Starter, Advanced, Enterprise, Enterprise+, Premium, Business or legacy Enterprise)? Business

Upload screenshots below:

4 Likes

I noticed this morning that the utilisation of all team members appears to be inflated shows as the same amount of each member. We have created an “Effort” called Estimated Time and set its capacity to 42.50hrs per week. Until now, the utilisation of each peron was shown accurately based on the estimated time of the task. However, this morning, this effort amount appeared to be inflated and same for each person. Kindly advise if anyone has a solution. I am using asana from the web on iPad

Any guidance will be appreciated.

I am experiencing the same problem.

Experiencing the same problem. please help

This is happening to me.
Its summing everyone’s workload, instead of individuals.

1 Like

We are experiencing this problem too. Also, some tasks are not showing on the individual level even if they are part of the workload sum. Would appreciate a status report on this issue.

Experiencing the same bug

Hi everyone, thanks for reporting this issue! I’m investigating and will share an update with you soon :pray:

1 Like

Same here.

We’re experiencing it too - Our PM’s want to cry as its schedule review day!

Same over here!

Same problem here.
Very frustrating and almost a game stopper fo us.

Hi all, we have escalated this issue to our product team, we hope to have an update soon. Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime and sorry for any inconvenience!

We are experiencing the same problem and as mentioned already above this is very impactful.
A meeting where this is the main artefact that we discuss was disrupted because of the bug.

Not just summing but also showing the same number of every person - at least in our case.

Also happening for me too! Are there any updates here please?

Happening to me and everyone in my company. Happening in Chrome and the Mac app.
Please update soon.

Happening to us too! We can’t plan for next week until this is fixed!

Same problem for our team, following for updates

I am also experiencing this issue. Eager to hear a resolution. Thanks.